Thanks for allowing us to share this guide: How to Get Your House Ready to Sell
Whether it’s your family’s home that you’ve just inherited or a home where you’ve raised a family and created wonderful memories, selling a property may be an emotional experience.
The basic truth is that homes with curb appeal and are super clean, show pride of ownership, and smell nice sell faster and for a higher price than homes that lack the aforementioned traits. Some simple fixes and decluttering can make a big difference.
How to Get Your House Ready to Sell? Curb appeal is critical. First impressions only happen once.
Stand in the street and take a good hard critical look at your property. Look at it thru the buyer’s eyes.
- Make sure your lawn is mowed.
- Edge along the driveway and sidewalks.
- Trim the shrubbery, remove dead branches from your trees, and remove or replace any old/dying shrubs.
- Pressure wash the driveway, sidewalks and exterior. As well, clean all your outdoor furniture (or get rid of it if it is unserviceable).
- Check that mailbox, house numbers, and exterior lighting fixtures work and are in good condition. Any sign of deferred maintenance and distress creates a bias in the buyer’s mind.
- Clean your windows and screens. This also helps the interiors appearance and brightness.
- A plant or two (not too many) also dress up the entry and makes a great first impression.
Thinking of selling your home? We have a real passion for buying and selling Real Estate, as well as marketing & technology. We would love to share our expertise!
Steelbridge Realty LLC is a Licensed Real Estate Brokerage that utilizes cutting edge marketing techniques and data driven Real Estate solutions in today’s ever changing environment.
Need help buying, selling or leasing?
Call 239 694 3300 or use the form below
&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />
&lt;a href=”https://podio.com/webforms/14884395/1020721″ target=”_blank”&gt;Please fill out the form&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />
The post How to Get Your House Ready to Sell? Start with Curb Appeal appeared first on Steelbridge Realty LLC .